- To provide secondary, undergraduate, and graduate scholarships to individuals already engaged in non-profit school food service/nutrition programs and wishing to remain in this field after further education.
- To provide undergraduate scholarships for individuals who wish to enter the field of non-profit school food service/nutrition upon graduation.
- To provide awards in recognition of outstanding work and service.
- To conduct educational programs in the art and profession of school food service.
- To conduct training programs, seminars, and conferences.
- To serve as a source for the preparation and dissemination of materials relative to research projects and nutritional information relating to school food service.
- To establish and/or maintain facilities through which programs of education and research may be promoted for the purpose of furthering the objectives of the Foundation.