2015 Annual Conference: May 14-16, 2015
Hilton Daytona Beach
100 N. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FL 32118
101 N. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Want to Present at the 2015 FSNA Annual Conference?
The Florida School Nutrition Association (FSNA) invites you to share your expertise and experience with the school nutrition community at
the 2015 Annual Conference in Daytona Beach, Florida. Now in its 65th year of existence, this event is the premier professional development meeting in the state of Florida. Previous educational programs focused on trends and issues covering these latest areas of interest.
Topic Areas of Interest:
• Meal Pattern Requirements
• Farm to School
• Foodservice Administration, Operation and Management
• Food and Workplace Safety
• Leadership and Success
• Professional and Personal Development
• Time Management
• Work and Personal Life Balance
• Certification & Credentialing
Benefits of Presenting:
• Recognition as a subject matter expert to a large foodservice audience.
• Promotion to over 3,000 FSNA members via the School Food in Florida magazine, conference website, and additional event marketing materials.
• Face-to-face access to FSNA members and exhibitors.
• Ability to help further the education within the school foodservice industry.
Submit Your Proposal in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Download the "Call for Presentation Submission" form
2. Complete the form.
3. Send completed form and supporting documents via email, mail or fax to the FSNA office, as described on the form.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1, 2014.
Registration for Exhibitors & Sponsors:
Exhibitor Prospectus/Registration will be available to...
- SIP Members: On the SIP Members Only webpage, starting in December 2014 (User Name and Password required for access).
- Non-Members: On this webpage, starting in January 2015.
More information to be provided as the event gets closer. Hope to see you there!